Personal data protection
(customers of our contractual partners)
according to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data ("Act"), and with effect from 25th May 2018 Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, "GDPR"), and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services
1. Personal data processor: OMNIKA, spol. s r.o., ID: 463 43 733, with its registered office at Hodonín, Pánov 3925, Postal Code: 69501, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Brno, File No. C 5403, tel.: 518 321 223, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Categories of processed personal data:
the identity and the contact details related to customers of our contractual partners, who order our services throughout our contractual partners:
1. title, name, surname
2. delivery address
3. Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data:
conclusion and performance of a contract to which we are a party
compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us
our legitimate interests, mainly justified by:
1. pre-contractual communication and eventual claims arising from pre-contractual liability
2. our tax records and audit purposes
3. measures for further development of our services
4. optimization of procedures to analyze our needs
5. application of legal claims and defence in legal disputes
6. security verification
if the law requires a consent of the data subject with processing, we will always ask for it in advance
4. Recipients of personal data:
transport services providers
IT service or information systems providers
legal services providers
persons who, under our authority, ensure performance of our contractual or legal obligations and exercise of rights established by a contract or by the law or with who we cooperate in performance of a contract or in the realization of our scope of business (i.e. tax advisors, auditors, etc.)
public authorities, courts or law enforcement authorities
personal data are not transferred to third countries or international organizations
5. Duration of data processing: We process personal data for the time necessary to meet the purpose for which the data have been collected.
6. Source from which personal data originates: Personal data may originate from the contractual partners who are the personal data controllers, directly from the data subject whose personal data we process, public registers or other sources.
7. Method of processing of personal data: Personal data are processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
8. Rights of the data subjects: Right to information and access to personal data (§ 11 and 12 Act or Article 15 GDPR); the right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR); the right to erasure (Article 17 GDPR); the right to data portability to another data controller (Article 20 GDPR); the right to restriction of processing of personal data (Article 18 GDPR); the right to explanation and removal of the undesirable state (§ 21 Act); right to object to processing of personal data (Article 21 GDPR); right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (supervisory authority). If the data subject has given us his / her consent, he / she may withdraw it at any time by writing at our address or via email email@example.com (in whole or in part) – this has no effect on the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent granted prior to his / her withdrawal.
9. Voluntary provision of personal data: If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, it is entirely voluntary; if the data subject does not provide us with his / her personal data, he / she will not suffer any legal damage, but he / she will not be able to use our services. Otherwise, processing of personal data is possible only on the basis of a statutory or contractual requirement (e.g. if personal data are required for a contract).
In Hodonín, 25th May 2018
OMNIKA, spol. s r.o.
rep. by Petra Kuncová, Managing Director